– x86 CPU, 1.8Ghz- 512MB RAM
– 16X DVD Drive (System must be set to boot from DVD)
– Minimum 256MB USB 2.0 Flash Memory
– PCI Express nVIDIA 6200 or higher (Minimum 128MB RAM), with SVGA and S-Video(Or HDTV) out
– AC’97 compatible audio chipset
– Conexant Prism GT 802.11g wireless chipset
– 8-Way, 6-button USB Gamepad
– Minimum 4 USB 2.0 ports
Hardware must meet all of the above specifications for Gamix 2006.
Additional USB peripherals may be supported by individual Gamix applications, but must always be able to run with the core specifications.